Jávea, a privileged place next to the Mediterranean Sea.
Living in Jávea not only provides a place to live by the sea, but acquiring one of the properties in Jávea can offer exclusivity, security and comfort.
Jávea or Xàbia in Valencian, is a privileged location where it is located in the North of the Costa Blanca, in the Valencian Community in the province of Alicante between the towns of Denia and Moraira, surrounded by the Montgó mountain, which makes its The climate is pleasant and warm all year round and provides magnificent views for locals and visitors - Javea is considered the second best micro climate in the world by the World Health Organization (WHO).
Javea consists of three parts: the old town, the port and the Arenal.
In the old town, we can still find the typical Spanish narrow streets and beautiful old facades. Here is the town hall, the church, the post office, various shops and also a weekly market that takes place every Thursday.
The port area is more modern and you can also find several shops and restaurants. In addition, you can go for a pleasant walk along the seashore, eat or drink something and, of course, visit the port and the fish market.
El Arenal is the tourist area of Jávea, here is also the sandy beach and a wonderful promenade with shops, restaurants and bars with a great atmosphere. During the day you can go to the beach and take a bath in the sea. Afterwards, you can eat something in one of the restaurants or have a drink or cocktail on one of the terraces overlooking the sea. Above all, in summer there is a possibility to just sit here or dance until dawn.
One of the great advantages of living in the dream villas in Jávea, is the easy access you have to the beaches and coves of the place, to which you can go by boat or by car such as Playa de La Grava, Cala Blanca, Benissero Beach and Caleta del Francés. In all of them you can do water sports and other different activities to enjoy the sea with family and friends.
In addition to the landscapes and the activities that can be done in Jávea, the gastronomy of the place is truly unbeatable, with typical local dishes such as paellas, rice dishes and the best seafood and fresh fish from the sea.
Areas of Javea to buy Houses
In Jávea, you can find villas with an infinity pool facing the sea in different areas, each with specific characteristics and advantages that meet the expectations of each person; where areas such as Balcón al Mar, Granadella, La Corona, Cuesta de San Antonio and Portichol, are the most renowned and recognized in all of Spain.
To buy a villa in Jávea on the seafront, learn a little more about its luxury sectors, large green spaces, with pools of different sizes and peculiarities to achieve the family and social environment that you want so much
Seafront Villas in La Granadella
The area of La Granadella is located a few kilometers from one of the favorite beaches in all of Jávea, Playa Granadella; its main attraction is water activities.
It has a close link between its luxurious villas with swimming pools and its beach areas. Many of the villas in La Granadella that are at your disposal have beautiful views of the surrounding coastal areas.
It's an opportunity to enjoy a life with permanent beach charm, as well as rejoice in a beautiful beach view day and night. This region is suitable for family and social environments of all ages and cultures.
Houses facing the sea in Portichol
On the other hand, the villas with pools in Portichol or Portitxol, as in Granadella, have beautiful villas with sea views, privileged places where not only the pool merges with the sea, but you can also enjoy large pools of fresh water, as well as the proximity to the sea. Buying a property in El Portichol will make you a permanent lover of the sea.
Get various options that fit your expectations, where most of these villas will offer you beautiful beach views, water sports activities such as diving, snorkeling, kayaking and of course immediate and endless entertainment thanks to their sophisticated pools inside the home.
Beautiful Mediterranean Fincas in the La Lluca area, very close to the Javea Golf Club.
Urbanization La Lluca, one of the most prestigious in Jávea, developed around the 80s, located near the Jávea golf course, in the middle of the mountains and orange groves, is characterized by its beauty, tranquility and security. Most of the Luxury Villas in La Lluca de Jávea have been built in a traditional Mediterranean style. The plots have a minimum of 1500 m2 up to 5000 m2, many of them have impressive panoramic views and the Montgó. Because it only has a single entrance, it is a very safe urbanization that also has security cameras, all of which makes the tranquility of its residents absolute.
El Montgo area, the massif that flanks the north side of Jávea giving our city a wonderful microclimate that the WHO talks about. El Montgó is divided into different residential areas such as Castellans, the area closest to the old town, Rimontgo adjacent to Castellans, La Ermita where there is a small church, Montgo Toscamar and El Garroferal, a newer area with more modern infrastructure, sewer connections , gas, electricity and underground electricity where we find Luxury Villas for Sale in Jávea.
Arenal area, as its name indicates, is the only sandy beach in the municipality. It has 480 meters with shallow waters and coarse sand that is located in the center of the bay of Jávea, it is the most touristic beach for having the Paseo del Arenal around the beach, which bears the name of the elite tennis player David Ferrer born in our municipality, in whose promenade we find restaurants, cafeterias, entertainment venues, pubs, and shops. It is an area chosen by families to spend the summer in this area.
Urbanization El Piver, one of the newest and most modern urbanizations in Jávea boasts an elevated position with panoramic views of the sea and the Montgó. Excellent infrastructure, connection to the sanitation network, gas and all electrical cables, underground telephone lines, complying with European standards. With plots from 1000 m2, classic luxury villas began to be built, but for a few years it has been the center for the construction of Luxury Villas in Jávea with a varied offer for all types of clients.
Some facts and figures about Jávea
· Jávea is an area that extends between two capes, Cabo San Antonio and Cabo La Nao and has an area of 68.59 km2.
· It is located 96 km from Alicante airport and 120 km from Valencia airport.
· Jávea has 28,731 inhabitants (2022) of which 53.1% are of foreign nationality.
· Language: Spanish and Valencian are official languages, very widespread among the natural population of the place. English is the most widely spoken foreign language, since Jávea has a population of about 6,000 British residents per year, the highest in the Valencian Community. German is the second foreign language (about 2,000 residents), well ahead of Dutch, French, Italian and Russian. Some 85 nationalities are named with representatives living in Jávea every year.
· The population doubles and in summer it even multiplies up to approximately 150,000, due to the large number of tourists, currently the main economic sector.
Did you know...?
· 85 different nationalities live in Jávea?
· Cabo La Nao is the easternmost point of this part of Spain?
· The tennis player David Ferrer is from Jávea?
· The two capes protect Jávea and provide it with a unique microclimate?
· The climate in this area has been declared one of the healthiest in the world by the WHO, the World Health Organization?
· Jávea is known for being very green despite the fact that there is little rain? This is because Jávea has a large amount of groundwater. In addition, there is an underground river called "Moraig", which comes from the mountains of Pedreguer and whose origin can be found in "La Cueva de la calavera" in Benidoleig.
· Perhaps the name of Xábia comes from all this underground water, that is, from the Arabic word "Xábiga", which means something like "well to the cistern" due to the many rainwater wells that were here.
· Jávea, although it is small, has more than ten supermarkets, in the summer many of them are also open on Sundays.